Deadline for applications is April 29, 2015
Submission requirements for local authors to be considered table rental space at the Azle Main Street Art Festival and Tour (AMSAFT) are as follows:
- Author must live within 30 miles of Azle, Texas
- Can be self-published, small press published or published through a major publishing house
- Author must have printed books in traditional hard or soft cover for sale for the event. No e-book only authors.
- Authors may submit up to four books to have at their table during the festival.
- All genres will be accepted for consideration
- Selected authors will be responsible for all of their sales including collecting and paying appropriate sales tax, deciding appropriate forms of payment (checks, cash, and/or credit cards) and the means to accept and process payments
- Selected authors will be required to decorate their tables and display their book(s) in an appealing and attractive manner (ie: tablecloth, easel for books, bookmarks, display boards and/or trinkets or accessories customers can buy that tie into the theme of your book, dressing nice or in character for the book signing)
- Selected authors must agree to stay with their tables for a majority of the event (Saturday, June 6 11:00 am – 9:00 pm and Sunday, June 7 11:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Application Fee: $15 for consideration of up to four books. Deadline for all entries is April 29th.
**All entry fees are non-refundable and do not guarantee you or your work will be selected for the event.**